Monday, March 31, 2014

Double cleanse your way to beautiful skin...



So I will be the first to admit that my skin is a temperamental teenage girl...sometimes even bordering on crazy baby mama attitude! I've tried numerous things to try and keep it in check but nothing seemed to work. Until I ran across this post at Cake Pie. It's all about why you should double cleanse your skin.

The concept is to basically wash it twice...once to get off the makeup and a second time to clean the skin. Seemed simple enough, right? And I had tried everything else so I figured why not give it a ago.

My cleanser of choice at the moment is the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash from The Body Shop. I absolutely love this stuff! I've tried so many other expensive cleaners only to have them piss off my skin but once I started using the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash it was like it just magically told my skin to chill the hell out and be nice. And at $12 a bottle it's totally reasonably priced. So, yes I love it!

Statistically speaking "they" say you should spend two minutes washing your face. I know women, specifically moms, do not have that kind of time. So washing twice not only ensures that all the makeup is getting off but it also gives the skin a chance to be thoroughly cleaned.

Give it a shot! I swear you will love it!

Post a Comment

previous next