Thursday, March 27, 2014

Girlies to love....

So yesterday I was wasting time on Pinterest...just as I do everyday about 2 o'clock and I stumbled on to one of the cutest fashion illustrations I've seen in a really long time. I mean this thing was frame worthy! Thankfully Pinterest had a link that took me straight to the artists Etsy page. Where I promptly fell in love and immediately wanted one of EVERYTHING!
 
 Lovelies meet the talented Anum Tariq...


 
After loving everything on her Etsy page I found my way over to her blog where you can read about her journey.
 
I especially love the cute girls with full skirts and sunnies! I think I will definitely purchase those three and hang them in a trio in my office. So in love!
 
Check out the lovely and talented Anum....
Blog 

Post a Comment

previous next