Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Anthro Inspired Shopping...


If I could live and breath in the nearest Anthropologie store I would be one happy girl. However, my bank account tends to take a huge hit whenever I step foot in one. In my search to maintain my Anthropologie lifestyle and be able to pay my mortgage I've found some online stores that offer scarily similar items at much more reasonable prices!

Check them out...
 
Shop Ruche
 
ShopRuche.com is one of my favorites! They frequently have a very similar style and frequently carry home items that are very similar to Anthropologoie items.
 
Some of my favorites!
 


ModCloth

Another awesome website to find Anthro inspired items at is ModCloth.com. This site has a ton of variety so you have lots to choose from.



Happy Shopping!

Post a Comment

previous next